Em & Sid

I got a call from EM.

First of all, she wants me to let you know that she is feeling better.

Here’s what she told me.

She went shopping.  But she started to feel dizzy and then, fainted. She was carried to the hospital. Tests had revealed that her body was in severe lack of fructose.  In case you don’t know, fructose is an important component of the men’ semen. (Sperm)

She had to explain to the doctor that her boyfriend (Sid) has very little sexual appetite and hence, doesn’t provide her with sufficient fructose.  The hospital was not able to provide her with the natural fructose that she needed.  They only had the artificial one, which is not very efficient.  EM found the solution to her problem.  She called Bob.  In no times, he came from out of town and picked her up.  She is now in convalescence at his place.  And, as per doctor’s instructions, he injects her natural fructose every 4 hours.  And she feels the benefits of the treatments.  She doesn’t know how long she will be away.

She begged me to transmit hugs and kisses to all her fans.      

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I got a call from EM.

First of all, she wants me to let you know that she is feeling better.

Here’s what she told me.

She went shopping.  But she started to feel dizzy and then, fainted. She was carried to the hospital. Tests had revealed that her body was in severe lack of fructose.  In case you don’t know, fructose is an important component of the men’ semen. (Sperm)

She had to explain to the doctor that her boyfriend (Sid) has very little sexual appetite and hence, doesn’t provide her with sufficient fructose.  The hospital was not able to provide her with the natural fructose that she needed.  They only had the artificial one, which is not very efficient.  EM found the solution to her problem.  She called Bob.  In no times, he came from out of town and picked her up.  She is now in convalescence at his place.  And, as per doctor’s instructions, he injects her natural fructose every 4 hours.  And she feels the benefits of the treatments.  She doesn’t know how long she will be away.

She begged me to transmit hugs and kisses to all her fans.      

As good an explanation as I have heard for her absence on here, medical necessity overrules everything. :angel:  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, budda said:

I saw that up to now he did not make any phone calls or send messages.
He is not interested in knowing what his girlfriend is doing and when will she come back?

Maybe he knows Em has her phone turned off or maybe he just does not want to know what she is doing?

This is the e-mail I've just received from VHTV.

Hi there,
thank you for your email.

Em will return tomorrow. She was guesting in parents home. I think it's Sid's just sad about Em's absent.
I guess we will see so much interesting scenes with them.

Sorry "Blues is the color", I did not understand the first part of your message.
Could you repeat it with different words?
Regarding the second part I agree with you: Sid may perhaps change for a few days but then ...?