Em & Sid

34 minutes ago, budda said:

I think you're right Zoifan.
But if they no longer love each other and have no sex, why did they come back to live together?

Love and Sex are different things

I think they Love each other, but the sexual desired is completely gone.  That is okay for normal couples, but it is a big problem with their VHTV involvement. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I think they Love each other, but the sexual desired is completely gone.  That is okay for normal couples, but it is a big problem with their VHTV involvement. 

They're too young to have no sexual desire for each other, everyone remembers being in love at that age, all I thought about was having sex, maybe I'm weird again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

E & S finally back.
Have you seen their faces? Do you think there are a couple of lovers happy to be back home?
She immediately dressed in a very sexy way and started walking around the house with her cell phone.

phone1.thumb.jpg.74b5c481207b4289676e6118531c6af2.jpg  0   262.7 kB Phone2.thumb.jpg.2de383086fc926c01120d6dfdd0ada14.jpg  0   363.27 kB Sid.thumb.jpg.7b8438737f52c2db90a0e560bb01e824.jpg  0   423.13 kB And then? The usual life ...

He's hopeless

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

So at their age the only thing that would account for that............Bob told them they are brother and sister?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

They're too young to have no sexual desire for each other, everyone remembers being in love at that age, all I thought about was having sex, maybe I'm weird again

Not weird at all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

The mind of every normal person at that age is totally occupied by sex, no question about that. But having sex with the same person for more that a few years is a different story.

What I am saying is that Em and Sid have strong sexual appetite, but not for each other anymore.

If I am correct, Sid can have sex several times a day if you leave him with another girl even less attractive than Em. But he is totally satisfied with Em, while he is in mad love with her and won't dare to get close to another female.

It seems that they are too young to fall in such committed and long term relationship.

There is an important click that must happen in mind of an individual before a long term relationship. The click is to experience and understand  that no matter how many more sexual partner she/he tries, it is the same the day after. The click usually happens between the age of 30-38. Mingling with university classmate accelerate the understanding :) 

This is my opinion, and I can be wrong.

• Like 2

I do not totally agree with what you say.
I do not think Sid can have sex numerous times a day.
Em could have more sex but, as you can see, even if she tries to stimulate him, he does not react!
We'll see what happens.

5aab6fcdb89c7_Shetryagain.jpg.00aba161ddf0024a00405a72ddf43f0d.jpg5aab6fcfe2528_Shetry.jpg.e7b7c52a68a3ab68abffe8bdddba5df1.jpg5aab6fd192f41_Tryagain.jpg.bbb39c795d54e84d161a279785f1c7d0.jpg