Em & Sid

4 minutes ago, budda said:

In reality, if you think about it, it's not that things are very different from what they were before (even in the old house).
Think about the sex that Lisa or Violette or Lola does, etc.
The sex of these two lasts 5 minutes at most!
I've never seen Sid kiss Em's pussy and I've never seen a 69 of them!
In addition, they always do almost everything hidden from the covers and with Sid that never lowers the pants.
We are probably attracted by the sexual charge of Em but their sex is really very poor, especially when compared to what other couples do.

no one have to be like the others

5 hours ago, budda said:

You have noticed that Em has been busy with her cell phone since she woke up (more than 1 hour) !!

5aabd38016962_Appenasveglia.thumb.jpg.0eb31ba5149501819db7c611733ae3d0.jpg  0   514.54 kB kitchen3.thumb.jpg.d523100c37854bf89d740275162c1be3.jpg  0   504.63 kB

What else can she do?  Her boyfriend is ignoring her and cares only about his video games.

To my knowledge, they have not had sex since the Bob episode.  And, If I'm not mistaken, that was March 1 or 2.  Em was gone for 2 days the first time and 4 or 5 days this time.  Any normal couple would strip off and fuck like animals within minutes after her return.  But it appears that he gets mental orgasms from his video games.

Also, if you have noticed, few hours ago, Sid was almost solid hard when he left the bathtub after a long bath.  So it appears that he still has some sexual desires.  So why the hell he didn't go see EM and get things going.  It is beyond my understanding