Em & Sid

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree. But here is nothing else interesting to watch either...

Of course. I don't watch this apartment either. Like I said a few days ago unless another person or couple moves in with them or they have company or guests over, there's no reason to watch this apartment, unless you obsess over calling Sid names like Budda does. My point is that even if a couple has a ton of sex, it still doesn't make them any more exciting. Zoi and Tim or Jeff and Violet can fuck like rabbits all day and I still ignore them just the same as I ignore this apartment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Of course. I don't watch this apartment either. Like I said a few days ago unless another person or couple moves in with them or they have company or guests over, there's no reason to watch this apartment, unless you obsess over calling Sid names like Budda does. My point is that even if a couple has a ton of sex, it still doesn't make them any more exciting. Zoi and Tim or Jeff and Violet can fuck like rabbits all day and I still ignore them just the same as I ignore this apartment.

Agree. There are new people needed badly in this place.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Bob Logan and Sid there.... and move Em to Anastasia and Ny :biggrin::biggrin:

Bob and Logan without Em is like having two great wine opener without any bottle of wine :biggrin:

• Like 1