Em & Sid

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's been three weeks since Em and Sid had sex. The last time was on Feb. 28th.

My guess is that the "Bob incident" created a mega tsunami of inexperienced viewers that followed the apartment for a a few weeks. That income delayed the "change" that must happened to this couple in this apartment.

Before Em was living with other participants and she was leaching their view and income. Now she needs to earn money on her won and this is a more expensive place. Something will change in this place. It is a matter of time. Until then, even checking archive is waste of time.

Hi Miscvoyeur,

I agree with your "bigger picture" and also with what Zoifan said about the "mini tsunami".
There are many views of voyeurs waiting for something to happen and this guarantees income to support expenses.
This situation could be good for Em and if she wants to fuck, she goes out, far from our eyes.

10 minutes ago, budda said:

This situation could be good for Em and if she wants to fuck, she goes out, far from our eyes.

That's really the only thing that worries me. I'm past the point of watching Em and Sid as a couple but that still doesn't mean that if my guess is correct and she does decide she wants to fuck someone else, that I hope she doesn't do it outside of the apartment. New people are the only thing that will draw me back to this apartment so if she does decide to fuck with a new guy I hope she does it in the house.

This boy is really a poor idiot !
She has a beautiful, sexy and naked girl with her pussy ready to be licked or fucked and he plays like a baby in bed with her little sister.
Then he gets up and goes to the kitchen !!!
Someone decides to throw it out of the house!

idiota3.thumb.jpg.746cd956733d9956f3f8a39ad7f8d50d.jpgidiota1.thumb.jpg.41eecd3054c56aff08ffc9faa7b7f627.jpgidiota.thumb.jpg.fa499b04fdeadfe6c597d61327b90353.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just something that I observed and registered here at that moment as an alert and apparently was not in vain.

Something Sid and Bob told the Em that resulted in their greatest despair and helplessness.

Let's say your floor fell. And your heart also and definitely hurt in your soul.

Apparently it had consequences and we are seeing them here and now

I should just congratulate Sid.

He has actually achieved his desired goal since joining this project.

Finish him.
:angry:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, budda said:

Este menino é realmente um pobre idiota!
Ela tem uma garota linda, sexy e nua, com sua buceta pronta para ser lambida ou fodida e ele toca como um bebê na cama com sua pequena irmã.
Então ele se levanta e vai à cozinha !!!
Alguém decide tirá-lo fora da casa!

idiota3.thumb.jpg.746cd956733d9956f3f8a39ad7f8d50d.jpgidiota1.thumb.jpg.41eecd3054c56aff08ffc9faa7b7f627.jpgidiota.thumb.jpg.fa499b04fdeadfe6c597d61327b90353.jpg

If I were VH, I would even ask for their removal (or his).

This is being a bad example for the other projects of the site.

And an unprecedented offense to the legacy of Anna and Alex.

14 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

We know that Em did not stay all these days in the "dry", since in its last exit she was together with Sya.

So we know what's going on there. Time to really say goodbye to them.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, budda said:

This boy is really a poor idiot !
She has a beautiful, sexy and naked girl with her pussy ready to be licked or fucked and he plays like a baby in bed with her little sister.

Seriously man, how many times are you going to say this? We get it. Em and Sid are not having sex. Do you really need to make the same type of comment everyday?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously man, how many times are you going to say this? We get it. Em and Sid are not having sex. Do you really need to make the same type of comment everyday?

He should just comment again when they have sex. Saves him a lot of time :biggrin: