Em & Sid

49 minutes ago, pahman said:

It looks like Em is very happy to have this guy there. Sid is already a dead kid on the couch. 

image.png

And why would she be unhappy? .:dodgy:

Em is having proper attention to herself, and she deserves it. Both are on hours, there talking, and in a lively way.
When did we see that there before, with Sid?
Or with anyone else around you?
Only Sya, Nyu that I have referendum, or with Alex and Anna in their final days ..

Sid's "wake up" time and get up literally.:cool:

After all, his name is now official in the design line. Good to have that in mind, too.
:cool:

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

she is obviously inviting this

I'm not so sure. They have been up for about 1-2 hours now and have not showed a single sign of flirtatious behavior. Sid has been out like a light the entire time and they have the perfect opportunity to attempt something/anything but have done nothing but talk. Maybe we've read into things a bit too much.

6 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Looks like he will be getting some fingers in soon and she is obviously inviting this

Screenshot (168).png

Well, if they "sum" it up, flat inside, I do not have the slightest doubt:dodgy:

I'm just waiting for the end of the video.to see what will follow that. Not that he's being the basis of attention there ... hehehehehe.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, bruno_marry said:

nul a chier cette apart et l'autre dégourdie avec ses lunette il dort il faut vite retrouve une nouvelle ANNA ......

Je ne suis pas sûr qu'on pourra en trouver une autre. Anna est unique.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Bob definitely seems to interact more with Em than Sid does. 

For this moment, in which he has no other option, yes.

But the question these girls should ask themselves is: Will he ever behave like this to me, afterwards?

The intelligence you should have in a relationship where the idea is to be liberal is that someone else is the one who treads on the "minefield" ,and not you.

They clean the way, so that their steps are safer and risk free for their own ..:angel:

Going through timeline since last night, there is no question that Em likes Bob. If Sid leave them alone for an hour or shorter they fuck again. I think Sid  is sleeping close to them with one eye open.

Sid does not leave the two alone. He wanted to drag Em to bedroom for sleep, Em refused. Then Sid brought a blanket and stayed in LR.

I am not sure why Sid is not kicking Bob out. I am not sure why Bob is not leaving neither. He stayed here for longer than a usual visit. 

That is, Sid relationship with Bob is confusing. They kissed a few time, and got very close before the 4some such that we though Bob is gay. An interesting outcome here would be Bob have sex with Sid, and Em together... I am just saying.

For now, It seems that Sid cannot say anything harsh to Bob, or kick him out. Bob is not leaving neither.