Em & Sid

29 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I watched it all there, too. What annoyed Rock, it was not Ana who went with the couple's man and yes after they left, she turned to Kevin and Nyu.

Still reinforcing that the behavior of Rock (that VH has it), was after a connection made in the balcony.

The whole fight was occasioned by something Ana told him after that

Just something they observed and then I realized that it proceeded ...

Dean and Candy went there for a second event followed by a swinger who had already been announced the previous week
And not for the reason of the conflict.

So if Rock was not resistant to a round with Dean and Candy, why the attitude attributed, as "jealousy"?

And today we see effectively how Ana really is.

you mean there are  hidden plans show in  at The crucial moment? to push  the event to what they want , right ?

I know it's really easy for some of you guys to say that Sid should leave or that Em doesn't need Sid or maybe he doesn't deserve her or any of that other crap but you should all keep in mind one thing: nobody knows the circumstances that drove those two together in the first place, nobody knows how long the two of them been together, and if push came to shove, if Em had to make a choice between staying with Sid or leaving VH, she may very well leave VH to stay with Sid.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I know it's really easy for some of you guys to say that Sid should leave or that Em doesn't need Sid or maybe he doesn't deserve her or any of that other crap but you should all keep in mind one thing: nobody knows the circumstances that drove those two together in the first place, nobody knows how long the two of them been together, and if push came to shove, if Em had to make a choice between staying with Sid or leaving VH, she may very well leave VH to stay with Sid.

they don‘t care to their feelings , if they reading  that, they will be very sad  to know that  they are not more than dolls for some of us  wanting them fucking any body or  break up their relation to make them happy

• Like 2

what is baffling me is why the gust guy still here? unless she is in love with both and he thinks he has a right to fight for her in equal term as sid, usually a guest leaves after a few days specially things go this bad b/n the host and the cause of it is him.( unless all this is a setup, if not the guy should leave before things go really bad and they all leave), i might not be a fan of both as entertaining people but for me cheating is as bad as violence. if they are not happy get out of the relationship. those people who think its entertaining they are lucky enough not to experience it and i wish you will never do.

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nice post when I be honest I did not expect from you. I feel same way.

4 minutes ago, bphillips94 said:

i am doing nothing wrong just giving my opinion like everybody else 

What you are doing is wrong. The broken words or sentences are not opinion - or your definition of option different.  Absolutely does not make any sense.

What you are doing is not normal. It is unusual and suspicious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

What you are doing is wrong. The broken words or sentences are not opinion - or your definition of option different.  Absolutely does not make any sense.

What you are doing is not normal. It is unusual and suspicious.

It's just spamming

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice post when I be honest I did not expect from you. I feel same way.

It's always a cognitive dissonance when watching couples on voyeur sites. I used to struggle with it in the past but now I've just grown to accept it.

On one hand, I make no apologies that I want to see Bob fucking Em. Watching people sneak around trying to fuck, cheating and all that good stuff is incredibly hot to watch, especially when you watch it live and are waiting to see how everything plays out in the end. It hands down makes for the best thing to watch, above any orgy or threesome or whatever kinky sex act anyone can think of.

On the other hand, in the past I've been in Sid's shoes where the girl you love basically dismisses you for another guy. Despite all that shit talking about Sid, I think a lot of people have. It's not a good feeling and I do feel really bad for Sid. I've also been in Bob's shoes where I've had the chance to fuck one of my best friends girlfriend and that conflicting path of not wanting to ruin your friendship but being drawn to his girlfriend everyday who is throwing herself at you. Trust me, that is not a good feeling either.

Like I said I make no apologies for what I want to see as a voyeur but I'm also not going to talk shit about guy who did nothing wrong either just to justify what I want to see. Ultimately, the people involved will do or won't do what THEY see fit and I'll just be witness to it. That's all any of us can do.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's always a cognitive dissonance when watching couples on voyeur sites. I used to struggle with it in the past but now I've just grown to accept it.

On one hand, I make no apologies that I want to see Bob fucking Em. Watching people sneak around trying to fuck, cheating and all that good stuff is incredibly hot to watch, especially when you watch it live and are waiting to see how everything plays out in the end.

On the other hand, in the past I've been in Sid's shoes where the girl you love basically dismisses you for another guy. Despite all that shit talking about Sid, I think a lot of people have. It's not a good feeling and I do feel really bad for Sid. I've also been in Bob's shoes where I've had the chance to fuck one of my best friends girlfriend and that conflicting path of not wanting to ruin your friendship but being drawn to his girlfriend everyday who is throwing herself at you. Trust me, that is not a good feeling either.

Like I said I make no apologies for what I want to see as a voyeur but I'm also not going to talk shit about guy who did nothing wrong either just to justify what I want to see. Ultimately, the people involved will do or won't do what THEY see fit and I'll just be witness to it. That's all any of us can do.

Very wise words. :biggrin: