Em & Sid

Bob is working hard cooking .  I'm sure Sid will like it. 

May be the hole issue will be resolved, Bob and Sid kissing again and both guys doing their best to satisfy EM's sex needs.  This is a given, she can handle both no problems

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Bob working hard in the Kitchen. Not just cooking, but cleaning.

He's trying to justify the menage a 3

And now, for the first time of the day, Sid went to the kitchen and he is talking to Bob

Huggs and kisses forthcoming :)

26 minutes ago, x1000 said:

why i cant add image link ?!

when you upload a Picture you have to select the proper code or else it will just place the link. Then the link will just go to the Web Site where the Image was uploaded to. 

When Selecting Codes select the one for Forum.    I have changed the link to the Picture from the site it was uploaded to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

when you upload a Picture you have to select the proper code or else it will just place the link. Then the link will just go to the Web Site where the Image was uploaded to. 

When Selecting Codes select the one for Forum.    I have changed the link to the Picture from the site it was uploaded to.

I just drag and drop the image file to the reply I am creating and it always works and appears in the attachment section as well.

Just now, zoifan said:

I just drag and drop the image file to the reply I am creating and it always works and appears in the attachment section as well.

The Attachment Feature is only available to Premium Members. Non-Premium Members have to use a Third Party Upload Host.