Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, budda said:

Well, if I were on the couch with a sexy woman like Lola touching her pussy, I would definitely try to fuck her.

Lola doesn't let strangers to fuck her and you guys should know very well why :biggrin:

8 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Zoifan, if I click on the link I can only say what happens now. Is there any different procedure ?

The timeline links are valid for 24 hours. That particular event time passed 24 hours.

It is in the archive, you can see what happened in 00:25

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is boring sex any worse than boring nothing?:huh:

Even a boring blanket sex between this guy and Lola would be very interesting, and opens lots of possibilities.

1 hour ago, budda said:

Well, if I were on the couch with a sexy woman like Lola touching her pussy, I would definitely try to fuck her.

The other possibility is that Otto is bi-sexual. That is one of the agreed condition for having sex with Lola is to involve Otto as well. this guy might not be ok with that.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The timeline links are valid for 24 hours. That particular event time passed 24 hours.

It is in the archive, you can see what happened in 00:25

Wish we had a couple day look back like RLC..

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Wish we had a couple day look back like RLC..

How much RLC charges for that?

We have Archive option with VH. That is why I never go back to RLC.

I think VH value is far better than RLC.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

How much RLC charges for that?

We have Archive option with VH. That is why I never go back to RLC.

I think VH value is far better than RLC.

I agree that VH is a better value..Never hurts to drop a request. Certainly don't want to pay more for either site.. 

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The other possibility is that Otto is bi-sexual. That is one of the agreed condition for having sex with Lola is to involve Otto as well. this guy might not be ok with that.

I would love to see Otto, Lola, and Hannah as the residents. Not possible with Hannah's mate but she rocks when he's passed out..lol .As for the guy, I think he came to borrow a cup of sugar and never left..