Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not a private room. Just the toilet and the hallway...

You can actually see the hallway from the #2 living room cam..Not sure I could live in this project..kinda like living in a fishbowl..I think the most successful and long term residents just forget the cams are there.

Just now, Houlii said:

You can actually see the hallway from the #2 living room cam..Not sure I could live in this project..kinda like living in a fishbowl..I think the most successful and long term residents just forget the cams are there.

I think this Apartment was really getting along well..they just had a questionable character come in and it changed the situation for them..All of a sudden the cams became a problem for them..too bad it happened..Hopefully not effect them being able to do this.. It is a fav in here..

• Like 1

Just now, Houlii said:

I think this Apartment was really getting along well..they just had a questionable character come in and it changed the situation for them..All of a sudden the cams became a problem for them..too bad it happened..Hopefully not effect them being able to do this.. It is a fav in here..

Well they did a lot of crazy things and you do not have to be a prophet to know they had quite a good rating. It was incredible stupid from them putting all this at risk by inviting the idiot with the gross balls ::)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they did a lot of crazy things and you do not have to be a prophet to know they had quite a good rating. It was incredible stupid from them putting all this at risk by inviting the idiot with the gross balls ::)

I agree..bad call..

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

>> It was incredible stupid from them putting all this at risk by inviting the idiot with the gross balls

Still I am trying to figure out, what in this world they were thinking? 

I mean they are so naive to do such thing, how they have been surviving out there in the wild world.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Also doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that wasn't a "chips and dip" swinger visitor. hopefully everyone learned something from that..

That guy was a case of Champagne and dinner for a week type visitor. Throw in a case of Bacardi Gold, lifetime supply of KFC, case of Hershey Bars, 10 pair of new shoes,  some sexy knee high stockings, some sexy lingerie, some edible panties, case of crab meat, a couple new suits for Guy, That's it..oh, and a new winter coat, and thisWomens Strap Floral Crotchless Bodystocking Plus Size Bodysuit for Women

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That guy was a case of Champagne and dinner for a week type visitor. Throw in a case of Bacardi Gold, lifetime supply of KFC, case of Hershey Bars, 10 pair of new shoes,  some sexy knee high stockings, some sexy lingerie, some edible panties, case of crab meat, a couple new suits for Guy, That's it..oh, and a new winter coat, and thisWomens Strap Floral Crotchless Bodystocking Plus Size Bodysuit for Women

We have the same taste Ash..!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh that hypnotic body ....

She is thick and lovely similar to Ary, Serena, Bree, or Zoi.

• Like 1