Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

I agree with you..but the first time I saw her was when he passed out and had the 3 some with L&L.. so that became the norm for me.. 

They have a very poor cast...especially Hector! The homeless guy doesn't help either. They just have to work harder but I fear that they drink so much It's difficult to make  rational decisions .. Hector gets heavy handed and a bit abusive when he's drunk and he's drunk a great deal of the time.😞

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Houlii said:

Sorry to say I hated the ologark and that night for Lola..He just didn't treat her right..

The only thing weirder tahn that mask we're his vile balls. I felt sorry for Lola myself that night, , but i don't believe she does anything she doesn't want to do, as being made to do anything

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

The only thing weirder tahn that mask we're his vile balls. I felt sorry for Lola myself that night, , but i don't believe she does anything she doesn't want to do, as being made to do anything

Well she took a bullet for the team. I don't think she wanted to, but she filled whatever obligation they had. She was hurting the next day. Otto watches it a little better now..

• Like 1

Guest goodone

ı know very well coke. no ask why. it is not coke. coke . so thought crystal meth. but it is not crystal  meth. but this is sugar . believe me kids playing.

sorry speak english a little. 

I'm a newbie on the forum, so firstly hi to everyone else, but wanted to say that Otto and Lola are the only reason I joined VH so I am less than happy that their apartment was taken off line last night.  Why do I like this apartment more than any of the others?  Because I love bi-men and it was fabulous to have a couple who are both bi here.  Bi-women are so common on VH that I have begun to wonder if lesbianism is compulsory in Russia.  So I don't follow the other apartments. although I will watch them if there is a possibility that there might be some man on man action.  I've wasted many hours doing this and always been disappointed.  I hope that Otto and Lola come back.  Because my membership is due for renewal and only some the possibility of some man on man action is going to get me to renew my subscription.  PS ignore my user name, I am a gay (and proud of it) man 

On another matter if, as stated, it was sugar that was used, then I hope that whoever reported them has the decency to apologise for their actions.

Guest goodone

congratilations lorna doom. good speech.bet to die this is sugar. know very well coke. not any drug you sniff.

Well, I repeat. They are not interested in drugs (club drugs, speed, etc).

Their only choice is Russian national drug - Vodka. I can not say anything about various guests. But it's Otto and Lola that do not use drugs (Vodka is an exception🍻).

Guest goodone
Just now, groomy said:

Well, I repeat. They are not interested in drugs (club drugs, speed, etc).

Their only choice is Russian national drug - Vodka. I can not say anything about various guests. But it's Otto and Lola that do not use drugs (Vodka is an exception🍻).

to find coke in russia more diffucult to find treasure. do they know how much money coke in russia