Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks, we really don't know if he is a brother. He had the chance to get intimate with either of Hanna and Lola, but he did not. I think he is camera shy. That is all.

We should leave it to Lola and see if she can do her feminine magic and fuck this shy guy.

There is a huge tendency in camcaps to assume people are participant's relatives if they don't fuck. If that was true, Em would be the sister of that Brat Crying Boy.

Just now, zoifan said:

Come on folks, we really don't know if he is a brother. He had the chance to get intimate with either of Hanna and Lola, but he did not. I think he is camera shy. That is all.

We should leave it to Lola and see if she can do her feminine magic and fuck this shy guy.

There is a huge tendency in camcaps to assume people are participant's relatives if they don't fuck. If that was true, Em would be the sister of that Brat Crying Boy.

Well there is also a huge tendency in camcaps that tenants have to fuck all their visits... 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well there is also a huge tendency in camcaps that tenants have to fuck all their visits... 

Correct, and that could be a though task sometimes. Ask Ray he will tell you how many times he failed and had to fallback to Polly bj or his hand :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, budda said:

I think it's hard to do a threesome if you are only two!

I meant the sex Lola & Otto had in the BR and he was at the door and they invited hem to joint . 2 in BR and 1 in LR = 3 . Its good to have a reaction , even if you didn´t read the previous posts .

12 hours ago, turkey said:

I meant the sex Lola & Otto had in the BR and he was at the door and they invited hem to joint . 2 in BR and 1 in LR = 3 . Its good to have a reaction , even if you didn´t read the previous posts .

How do you know it was an invite and not anything else?? never saw anything related that could lead to that ..