Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thanks for the morning show My Belle:heart: and for sleeping naked again. I still await the risen arse pointing straight at the camera - because of the camera being HD with my feed she would have to hold it for a few seconds to give me the perfect view - but so far on this visit I cannot have any complaints :biggrin:

Now to exercise and then a shower or even better using The Twins's bath ... please :biggrin:

hace 15 horas, ed2 dijo:

INCLUSO SU Cabeza Bajo las Sabanas. Se ha demostrado Que los antes, Asi Que Esto Es simplemente ridículo!

The good thing in life is that people, even the least intelligent, learn over time ...
Girls, to our disappointment, also learn, learn how to show less with more dissimulation, how to find the worst angle for the camera, or how to hide their intimacies.
What you initially do to please, over time, becomes something that you no longer do with that joy.
But not only in RLC, this is extensible in life, and in all aspects.
Today, I see many young couples, who are separated by the simple monotony ...
Those were one of the reasons, why I always bet on the entry of new girls into the houses.
From my point of view, I think that new people have always given more play than girls who return to their homes. to anyone, even those in Moscow.

• Like 4