Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

As stated in the newsletter, those numbers 1, 2, 3 are camera groups, not floor levels. In fact there are several half levels, looking like this:

Twins' room |_|
                                |_| Kitchen
      Living room |_|
                                |_| Avi&Belle
Leia/Karol/Bea |_|

That makes sense, at last. So the bathroom's on L/K/B and there's a toilet on LR as well as for the Twins 

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I deffinately think so. I saw it once in cam 2-6, when the curtan was up. It looks like the street is one level higher. The stairs that comes down in the hall, they very  likely come from a garage or car park at street level, yes.

And the yet to be christened Swimming Pool is level with the LR. Reminds me a bit of Franklin's pad in GTA V - if it had an upper floor.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And the yet to be christened Swimming Pool is level with the LR. Reminds me a bit of Franklin's pad in GTA V - if it had an upper floor.

Yes, correct, but the pool is on the kitchen level.

You see stairs up in cam 1-5

La piscine sa flottaison est au niveau de la cuisine .Cette maison est en flanc de collines donc entourée de routes supérieures à son faîtage.le garage est au dessus de la cuisine donc plus haut

que la chambre des jumelles

9 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

One thing's for sure, the girls are under utilizing the elevator. I'd never use the stairs :angel:

Agree, a mansion with an elevator is just amazing!

But in the long run, you'll likely get used to it, and stairs are more time saving.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Gina looks like she's having some stomach discomfort. Appears to have a pad in so perhaps cramps. 

Yes, she has her period, saw her put in a tampon yesterday.