Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

?

it was removed

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I'm not the one attacking other members Stone. Or are you defending buds behavior.

you provoke people to start fights

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I'm not the one attacking other members Stone. Or are you defending buds behavior.

I'm not defending anyone's behavior.  I just stated to end the Tussle or Take it to Rant & Flame Wars.  I do that with everyone at certain times.  It all started back from something a few pages back and I have hidden everything that entailed from where it originally started.

• Like 3

Everything about My Pretty Little Belle:heart: is the right size for me: her height, her curvy bottom, and her tits which seems to be improving all the time all the time. And she looks so cute when she's sleeping especially from this angle. :biggrin::biggrin:

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

With Avi in the LR. Belle is free to be herself and then some.377-heart-eyes.png

I think My Sleeping Beauty Belle:heart:'s a bit tired for that now but we shall see more when the time is right and maybe like the other girls she will improve gradually although she's made a fine start. As they used to say in "Shooting Stars", I really want to see those fingers' :biggrin:

Maybe only Brits will understand that but I'd be just very happy with any more bed yoga in the best possible light of course :biggrin: