Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Actually the truth is I do try to limit my messages to once every 10 minutes but I did get excited today.

If I feel like it I will go back and delete some posts but I am not going to stop posting when I feel like it. It is not my fault that nobody else is posting.

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

I agree Naga to a point.  There are 10 rotating girls including in this thread.  When the vast majority of posts are about one girl from one viewer it makes for quite a bit of skimming.  BB do your thing and I'll skim.  No problems.

Thank you rammer and I apologize if I annoy you. That is not my intention just an unfortunate consequence.

It is Tuesday night and often Belle is away until the middle of the next day. And remember that room how to add camera problems to the last 3 days. pity about the light though although it is better than Karol's. Mind you I can't see very well and I'm having to dictate all this so please forgive any mistakes that the speech recognition causes. I get new glasses next week.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually the truth is I do try to limit my messages to once every 10 minutes seconds but I did get excited today.

If I feel like it I will go back and delete some posts but I am not going to stop posting when I feel like it. It is not my fault that nobody else is posting.

I slightly amended your post BB...:wink:

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

bb belle does 10 times more then most Barcelona girls do and I'm very happy that she is here 

There is a lot of evidence to that effect and I believe some of it has rubbed off on other girls. I would list those that I think but the haters would just try to deny it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rammer said:

It's all good dude.  Nice Naga.  Facts are facts.  Our Eagles are Super Bowl champs after 52 years  Parade Thursday.   So cool.   We're skimmers.

You just made some enemies with half of CC for this posts :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1