Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I'm off to bed now guys and am up and out early tomorrow so I'm gonna miss Karol....:cry:

Have a safe trip home, Karol, and I really hope to see you again. You were absolutely spectacular, IMO, of course...

Take care girl, stay healthy, happy, gorgeous, fit, sexy and fun...:heart:

You've been magical and an absolute pleasure to watch. And thank you for sharing a little piece of your life with us...

Love and best wishes, Naga

heart beat emoticon

Sorry guys. I know it's about the millionth farewell I've posted. I know it's mad but I just love her to bits, and she's gonna take some replacing...Goodnight all...:sleepy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm off to bed now guys and am up and out early tomorrow so I'm gonna miss Karol....:cry:

Have a safe trip home, Karol, and I really hope to see you again. You were absolutely spectacular, IMO, of course...

Take care girl, stay healthy, happy, gorgeous, fit, sexy and fun...:heart:

You've been magical and an absolute pleasure to watch. And thank you for sharing a little piece of your life with us...

Love and best wishes, Naga

heart beat emoticon

Sorry guys. I know it's about the millionth farewell I've posted. I know it's mad but I just love her to bits, and she's gonna take some replacing...Goodnight all...:sleepy:

naga if she comes back i think she will be in b3 or in her own apt and that would be good for her and us don't you think:rolleyes: