Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

BTW Sofie bated around 10:06

Yeah I saw that ed but sadly under the covers yet again. Still maybe as the days roll on she will throw the covers off and go for it in the open and with luck with assistance from Monica 😀

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I agree with previous posts re: Jasmin looking lonely and out of it seeing as Sofie and Monica are very pally. She needs a girlfriend to share that big bed and take advantage of the new overhead cam. But please a girl and not a so called boyfriend 🤞🤪

It is just her 2nd day back. Belle took a long time to make friends with Angel and Gina during her second stay and looked very subdued for a week. I am sue things will pick up for her especially if one of her friends arrives.

20 minutes ago, Fairy said:

All the better, we will not be pissed off and frustrated like now when girls "mysteriously disappear"

Well they often disappear to the laundry - which I believe has a WC - well My Belle:heart: does. 

I am a bit worried that adding extra cameras might impact even worse on the cameras in Belle and Avi's room, which clearly after last night still have problems.

13 hours ago, bud2966 said:

naga if she comes back i think she will be in b3 or in her own apt and that would be good for her and us don't you think:rolleyes:

Afternoon guys...I'm not sure bud...I loved watching the few days with her BF, they were great, but I think we might get bored with their sex after a while. I'd prefer her to come back on her own again...or with me...:dodgy:

I missed her actually leaving cos I was at a funeral, but I've watched it on replay and read about it. I'd just like to thank Lia and Mia for seeing her off like that and showing genuine affection...How can anybody not like these girls. regardless of what they do or don't do...they are just lovely...:heart::heart:

• Like 5