Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well they often disappear to the laundry - which I believe has a WC - well My Belle:heart: does. 

I am a bit worried that adding extra cameras might impact even worse on the cameras in Belle and Avi's room, which clearly after last night still have problems.

The room off from the hall cam 1-7 is a bathroom/toilet. The laundry room is in the corner of the kitchen.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Karol will be missed as one of the greatest ever!

Now with Bea, Nicole, Gina and Karol gone, all gone in less than a week, who am I supposed to watch??!!!!

:heart:...But I've gotta move on Ed...:dodgy:

Before B2 lost their power, I was enjoying watching Monica, and thought she was gonna treat us to a 2nd night bate. But sadly, due to shit timing it wasn't to be...She has a fine body, and looks tremendous in the skin tight sheer number she wears for bed,...and has great tits...:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

:heart:...But I've gotta move on Ed...:dodgy:

Before B4 lost their power, I was enjoying watching Monica, and thought she was gonna treat us to a 2nd night bate. But sadly, due to shit timing it wasn't to be...She has a fine body, and looks tremendous in the skin tight sheer number she wears for bed,...and has great tits...:heart:

B#2 Naga :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

I must admit I was really sorry to see Karol leave but it did show up another surprise in another entrance to the building; a car port perhaps. Still Karol will for me rank as one of the greats in rlc history and it will take someone extra special to replace her on that sacred bed even though her knees have taken a fair bit of punishment lately. Thank you Karol for many magic moments and your awesome body. Bon voyage and success; maybe you will return in the future 😢 😍

Nice words...:heart:

Yes Happy88, it leads to the garage..That's the entrance Nora uses when she parks up...

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

If Rosie returns, I really hope it will be to B4, not B2.

In B2 , it can easily go back to the old rutine, out all night - sleep all day..... but if Rosie returns to B4, I'll be more positive.

I think she'll be good wherever she goes, but she'll bring out the best in Jasmin if she goes to B2, IMO...