Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

Jasmine has a lot of class, too!  She doesn't cheapen things.  Keep an eye on her....she could be a real star of RLC!

Gels I agree with that, she is pure class. Now that I have caught my breath, I must say the such sweet nectar comes from the passion fruit tree. I honestly never expected that to happen, as I have always believed that Jasmin was my vision of the Girl Next Door that dreams are made of. Tonight I was actually very surprised by her actions...... PLEASENTLY I might add.  Yes to your earlier statement about Kamilla, it would cause the site to go down, but I really don't think that day will ever come or there is a need to worry about that, she actually doesn't get many views anymore and is very seldom top cam. 

Jasmin matches Kamilla's beauty stride for stride. I actually think she has a much better personality from what we see here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Gels I agree with that, she is pure class. Now that I have caught my breath, I must say the such sweet nectar comes from the passion fruit tree. I honestly never expected that to happen, as I have always believed that Jasmin was my vision of the Girl Next Door that dreams are made of. Tonight I was actually very surprised by her actions...... PLEASENTLY I might add.  Yes to your earlier statement about Kamilla, it would cause the site to go down, but I really don't think that day will ever come or there is a need to worry about that, she actually doesn't get many views anymore and is very seldom top cam. 

Jasmin matches Kamilla's beauty stride for stride. I actually think she has a much better personality from what we see here.

Agreed.

Kamila,,, I hereby issue this challenge,,,,bate uncovered and we will bow down and kiss the lotion bottle, Beer Bottle, Water Bottle,Tv remote or any other sharp object that you like to use:heart::heart:::)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

• Like 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

Kamila,,, I hereby issue this challenge,,,,bate uncovered and we will bow down and kiss the lotion bottle, Beer Bottle, Water Bottle,Tv remote or any other sharp object that you like to use:heart::heart:::)

I will be top bidder on E-bay Mikey...... I made good profit off the Heineken bottle :cool:

• Like 1