Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The only thing they did was Kristy giving a sexy oil massage to Kamilla in a bedroom in B1 ... 

I watched as they were sitting on the couch one time and kami grabbed kristy's hand and shoved it down her shirt so kristy could play with her tits does that count

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I watched as they were sitting on the couch one time and kami grabbed kristy's hand and shoved it down her shirt so kristy could play with her tits does that count

I was more referring to the famous naked massage and so on in Kami bed that went on for over an hour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

that was totally hot of course, I was only adding another moment I thought was worth mentioning

I just went back and surfed through that nights posts in the archive, and amazingly enough it was also the first time Kristy had a guy in her bed, so a lot of the posts in GOV thread were actually about Kristy's screwing for the first time on screen. One hell of an active night on RLC, and I can see why there was 130 pages.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So it is pure speculation and nothing more, thanks for the clarification.

maybe you have a short memory, in a previous stay with Belle and Jasmin, there was a discussion because Belle claimed to have a very high bonus and Jasmin no, Belle I say practically the more you showed, the more you earned, the same policy used by VHTV , they openly state

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

maybe you have a short memory, in a previous stay with Belle and Jasmin, there was a discussion because Belle claimed to have a very high bonus and Jasmin no, Belle I say practically the more you showed, the more you earned, the same policy used by VHTV , they openly state

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Dose any one knows where is New Home where the Twins and the girls  live I know exactly where but I cannot tell because , it's not secure it's a beautiful house 

I think thats' why she bate 2 nights ago I was surprised I couldn't believe  my eyes lol

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I certainly do not understand Russian, but it was the period that still allowed Kitek to translate what the girls said

Just now, Sergio said:

I certainly do not understand Russian, but it was the period that still allowed Kitek to translate what the girls said

Kitek, Yury and Snakey are allowed to translate whenever they want, as well as those who think they can translate Russian of which there are many who post here as well. 

• Upvote 1