Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Nick said:

Yes 

They've done so much on their Website over the last little bit that quite a few seem to have issues.  Someone who watches RLC might be able to inform you better than me since I don't have a RLC Account so I wouldn't know to much about what happens on their Site.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They've done so much on their Website over the last little bit that quite a few seem to have issues.  Someone who watches RLC might be able to inform you better than me since I don't have a RLC Account so I wouldn't know to much about what happens on their Site.

Thanks I sent you Email :-)

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know if it might have escaped all of you guys, but Avi has a magnificent pussy...:dodgy::heart:

I know you are being your usual sarcastic self but everyone of you think that everyone of these girls have a magnificent pussy!!  I guess I just don't get it :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, adamneve said:

Yes... anyhow I don't mind the tease... very enjoyable.. too  frustrating but enjoyable non- the less..::)

Thats whats wrong with this forum and these girls.  You all keep telling them that all they have to to is tease and everything is OK so that is what they will continue to do for you!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Two down and one to go in B-2, now the question of the day ? was it just a one time deal with the most awesome incredible Jazzy Jasmin.

Is her star still shining bright ? I believe that Jasmin is the incredible girl next door that dreams are made of. That all men fantasize about.

She stepped out of her box the other night, it was amazingly awesome to see.

Such a bright star in the night sky !!!!!

I agree that Jasmin is a looker, but come and visit me sometime and I can show you hundreds of girls that look like her or even better.  I'm sorry that I missed her bate from not being a member anymore but I've seen so many girls that are as equal or better than her that bate and even in good light which I'm I'm sure she didn't have because that would be abnormal for RLC and especially the Barca girls.  I just wished that I had stock in tee candles and bubble bath!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nick said:

I am doing very good Thanks I was away for some time I back 

I'm glad to here you doing very good and welcome back to the forum Nick!!!

3 hours ago, Nick said:

The videos If i am watching 4 windows same time the popular Video slows down the rest works fine and I have 100 mbps internet conation 

Your connection is not the problem when viewing RLC,  RLC has and always will be the problem with freezes, black screens, and missed data, not to mention what is lost with UM times!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad to here you doing very good and welcome back to the forum Nick!!!

Your connection is not the problem when viewing RLC,  RLC has and always will be the problem with freezes, black screens, and missed data, not to mention what is lost with UM times!!

Thanks Harley

7 hours ago, Nick said:

The videos If i am watching 4 windows same time the popular Video slows down the rest works fine and I have 100 mbps internet conation 

Welcome back Nick:shy:,regard the slowdowns sometimes also happens to me and my internet speed it's similar to your,but isn't frequently.