Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is this an attempt at sarcasm Sergio or are you being serious...?

Well done girls...You've had a night out and still gone out of your way on your way back, bearing in mind the trashy journey,  to make this a special day for your friend with cake, candles, banners, balloons and Bucks Fizz...:heart:

I think it's more than one night, I came back at 10 am

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fairy said:

I have just told you!!!! Some like Victoria stayed for three months, others like Nicole stayed for a month !!!
Currently, Monica, Sofie and Jasmin have been there for about a week.

Yes I know you told me how long they usually stay for, didnt say how long they been there so far, is why I asked :shy:

7 minutes ago, Fairy said:

I have just told you!!!! Some like Victoria stayed for three months, others like Nicole stayed for a month !!!
Currently, Monica, Sofie and Jasmin have been there for about a week.

Not specifically B2, but The Twins, Lola and Gina all stayed past 100 days. There was much speculation how long Masha and Sasha would stay at their place as Nelly and Bogdan were only there a few months but it is now something like 28 months. Different girls, different visa conditions, different rules.

now RLC only focuses on tested girls to keep the customers, the problem is that it is like a good dish, but heated, certainly the 23 apartments of VHTV and girls who have sex, each other every night puts a bit of fear

• Upvote 2