Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder who is calling Jasmin every night making her cry, was same last night

It's her bf. 

This crying on the phone seems to be a regular thing, on her last stay too. She should dump him.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's her bf. 

This crying on the phone seems to be a regular thing, on her last stay too. She should dump him.

Yeah I think so to, but dont understand how she can be away from him for so long, last night someone came and told me she dont have a boyfriend, but how would he know. I dont see who else it could be.

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

That cam site is really expensive to watch, says she is in a private chat right now, but as we can see on RLC she is not really doing anything, and im not going to pay just to can chat with her, even though it would have been fun.

Yes, it is very expensive and there is not a girl on this earth that is worth that cost to me personally.  I was game until I seen the ridiculous pricing.  I think Jasmin is a beauty but I see girls like her everyday where I live.......all though they are country girls, which in my mind makes it even hotter, I still see hot women everyday.  Not taking anything away from Jasmin as I think Roses body is far more sexy, but I know Jasmin works harder at maintaining hers and that goes for different women all over the world.  Some have to work hard at it, where others don't.......you have to deal with the cards you are dealt!!!

5 hours ago, mikeusa said:

rose still has that nice round ass See the source imageSee the source image

1000 times better than the girl (sorry forgot her name) that used to spend a lot of time out of the apartment (with the other girl who's name I also forgot) with the girl that ended up getting pregnant.  The girl that I used to love watching even though she didn't do much.........maybe that is why I used to love to watch her!!