Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Fée ce matin Rose avais RDV chez le docteur est le kiné pour son dos  car hier elle est tomber est le poids de la valise a pas arranger son dos .

ok, merci je ne savais pas. Elle sera donc de retour et je lui souhaite d'aller mieux. il est vrai que la pauvre, elle semblait avoir très mal hier.

I see you have blocked REPLAY to see the big night between Jasmin and Rose, I also think that if Jasmin will continue to cry every night, he will leave soon, his boyfriend must be very bad, who does not allow him to be seen naked and masturbate in front of him a few thousand people

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see you have blocked REPLAY to see the big night between Jasmin and Rose, I also think that if Jasmin will continue to cry every night, he will leave soon, his boyfriend must be very bad, who does not allow him to be seen naked and masturbate in front of him a few thousand people

What happened between Jasmin & Rose?

If these girls have true absolute boyfriends their relationships are never going to work in the first place.  I would like to see a show of hands from those that would let their girlfriends go to another country and parade around naked for millions to see.  Who would be OK with girls that tell their boyfriends they are going to another country to be a translator for some company.  These girls relationships will not last because of lies and deceitfulness.