Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I hope they don't start that going out every night all night crap again that's when I dropped my subscription last time

well that is how it will be with the rose there and the best part is it starts tonight  we may have them in 3 out of 7 nights a week  but I'm just going on how she was last time

• Like 1

To be honest, I don't understand RLC's decision to bring Rosie in B4 , instead of letting her in B2 with Jasmine, who would have been much more happier ... I'm afraid that we will see her more and more on her cell phone or make her camshows ... When Rosie came in yesterday, it was fun to see her reaction , she was so happy ... 

44 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Espero que no empiecen a salir todas las noches todas las noches de la noche otra vez, es cuando dejé caer mi suscripción la última vez

There are moments, in which one, denies oneself, for different reasons, but the truth will always be there, regardless of whether we like it or not.
The fun outside the house, with all that that entails, is part of RLC.
All that you have said, and many other things that were negative in the past, will remain there, not because they make them negative for the RLC viewers. But because the girls, behave the same, if we add to all that, that the girls, take the lessons learned.

il y a 19 minutes, Noldus a dit :

La compagnie aérienne a foiré les valises à Rose, elle emprunte les vêtements des autres filles

maybe Miss X has forgotten the dildo and turned around, for those who remember ...:biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like both B2 and B4 are go out to the same birthday party 
Have fun girls, see you later

Btw. do you speak russian or how did you pick up that they all go to the same party today? Such a shame with the language would have been fun to know what they talk about on these streams.