Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thank you Monica :heart::heart:...That was absolutely sensational...Maybe we should call you Moanica...:wink:

It just shows that you don't have to be pointing directly at the cam to treat us to a fantastic bate and tremendous orgasm...If she's bated directly at the cam, it might have kept 1 or 2 on here happy, but IMO, it would've been more of a show...It's not her style :heart:...Put it this way, most girls bating on the bed at home will bate in their natural lying position...which is exactly what she did...:biggrin:

• Like 1

monican you know you where showing your pussy  after you got back in bed .and is this the natural way you lay in you bed at home  and if it is then isn't that the natural position you would be bating in. and not angled from one corner to the other  I know that some on here don't like it when something gets post way before it happens  just like I did last night about she could take every thing off on still she would just do what she did tonight sorry for posting it before you made it come true         forgot to put this :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you MONICA it is not necessary to expose you face cam to be sensual and exciting your touch of eroticism + your orgasm pleased me a lot and I think many people are of the same opinion I wish you a good night, as well as the forum. Good night all

• Like 1

monica get a good nights sleep  you will have a long day tomorrow outside trying to come up with your next sofie karol act  :biggrin::biggrin: but just maybe you will do something that we haven't seen before you know like your own act  and not what and the way someone else all ready did  but just watching you act you couldn't  do it and make it like real and this is called reallife cams   sorry 

19 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

monican you know you where showing your pussy  after you got back in bed .and is this the natural way you lay in you bed at home  and if it is then isn't that the natural position you would be bating in. and not angled from one corner to the other  I know that some on here don't like it when something gets post way before it happens  just like I did last night about she could take every thing off on still she would just do what she did tonight sorry for posting it before you made it come true         forgot to put this :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

OK Bud, I've made you're night..You've been after a reaction from me all night because that's your soul purpose for being here. But I won't give you the pleasure of a long response...I can't be arsed...
I almost feel sorry for you because you are the only guy on here who has those ridiculous theories about the girls...You aren't bothered by the fact that nobody responds positively to your posts about the girls ( all of them being the one's I like, incidentally ) being controlled by texts, using cam angles and hiding...Are you actually from planet earth...:huh:
Actually, do I fuck feel sorry for you...

This is the end of this discussion, if that's what you call it...I just wanted to point out that you are way beyond embarrassing...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you MONICA it is not necessary to expose you face cam to be sensual and exciting your touch of eroticism + your orgasm pleased me a lot and I think many people are of the same opinion I wish you a good night, as well as the forum. Good night all

Nite Marty...:sleepy: