Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, BorisJ said:

Offline, don't you mean "Under Maintenance".

The ladies naturally will put on a show and no-one will be able to chat about it :biggrin:

The System runs a Back Up and it's using all the available System Resources which in turn makes the Forum go Offline. Once the Back Up Process is complete and the System Resources become available then it comes back Online. Most times it generally takes about 2 Hours for the Process to Complete. 

My beautiful twins left B4.Maybe few people will understand me ,but I watched them not only  sexually, I followed theirs  emotions, sad and funny moments.I will never forget the wonderful moments with Leia and Karol, they were not only roommates but also good friends.They had a good mood every day and  were really entertained.I will miss their smiles and their dances.

Goodbye Lia and Mia ,safe trip  home  and good luck.I love you girls!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, e63W213 said:

My beautiful twins left B4.Maybe few people will understand me ,but I watched them not only  sexually, I followed theirs  emotions, sad and funny moments.I will never forget the wonderful moments with Leia and Karol, they were not only roommates but also good friends.They had a good mood every day and  were really entertained.I will miss their smiles and their dances.

Goodbye Lia and Mia ,safe trip  home  and good luck.I love you girls!:heart::heart::heart:

There have been few more positive housemates.

• Like 2