Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow I hope jasmin does not read all the crap said about her boyfriend that could really  really really piss her off and change her new attitude bet nobody thought of that one

She's been around for a while.  If she's been here before she knows what to expect and that most of it is in good fun.

But if not, I'm still blaming the bourbon. :biggrin:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow I hope jasmin does not read all the crap said about her boyfriend that could really  really really piss her off and change her new attitude bet nobody thought of that one

he is probably a good nice guy for all we know, was just not expecting to see someone like him, as long as Jas is happy im happy  :shy:

• Like 2

I'm really unlucky, even tonight I'm coming home from work and I find 40 pages of comments, I wonder what happened and I read that Jasmin brought his boyfriend in front of the cameras, please someone can tell if he had sex discovered, I must say that this time Jasmin, has arrived in these apartments very fierce, and I think this time no girl will have more bonuses than her

Oh God, I see the camera on Jasmin's bed now, he's a monster, now I understand who took the story of Beauty and the Beast, at least now he will not cry anymore in the evening, then I agree with who wrote that love is blind

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm really unlucky, even tonight I'm coming home from work and I find 40 pages of comments, I wonder what happened and I read that Jasmin brought his boyfriend in front of the cameras, please someone can tell if he had sex discovered, I must say that this time Jasmin, has arrived in these apartments very fierce, and I think this time no girl will have more bonuses than her

Yes. She had sex Uncovered. 

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Oh God, I see the camera on Jasmin's bed now, he's a monster, now I understand who took the story of Beauty and the Beast, at least now he will not cry anymore in the evening, then I agree with who wrote that love is blind

he is covered now if you see him naked you will Vomiting I did after that I didn't watch them

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

yes she had sex uncovered it was great to see her come out of her shell