Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

And that may become an issue.

They've hardly been running around the house naked. It's usually been confined to their own rooms so it shouldn't really be an issue...Don't get me wrong, I hope he doesn't stay more than a few days...Karol's BF was there for nearly a week, with virtually no disruption to everyday life, but, I suppose he was out all day, every day with Karol, or pretty much shut in her room, and didn't really get to know any of the girls...

Just now, jasonwils said:

Dreaming about landing a girl like Jas  instead of landing yourself a girl like Jas

You got me there mate...I was just talking about the fact that she's such a small girl, she'll freeze her tits off in weather like that, dressed like that...

...and how don't you know I haven't got a girl like Jas...:wink:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've hardly been running around the house naked.

Well Belle has. Sunbathed naked in the LR just 2 days ago. Often naked in the kitchen. Amina and Nica the other day, Rose topless yesterday. Lia virtually so on many occasions in her last few weeks. Barcelona has a long proud history of nudity outside the bedroom started by Ilona and Irma and through many generations thereafter. I was worried B4 wouldn't be the same because of the size but the nudity has been getting more and more prevalent.  

I agree staying another couple of days isn't a problem but I said the same about Karol's BF. 

il y a 4 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je dois dire ai. Je suis bien impressionné par BF Jas en ce moment ... et je ne veux pas dire de façon gay ... :dodgy:.
Elle l'aime de toute évidence, et il a été assez affectueux à ce jour, mais il est son interaction avec les filles ... Ils ne semblent pas être mal à l' aise avec lui dans la maison. Bien sûr , ils couvrent va avec lui là - bas, il est naturel, mais il vient d' être pour le bois pour le feu par temps de merde, et le nettoyage maintenant dehors à la lumière d' une nouvelle ... il est un site sacrément plus respectable que la plupart des gars que nous avons vu. en particulier dans R2 ... Il ne faut pas juger un livre par sa couverture et la chose la plus importante est que Jas est heureux ...:heart:

I agree with you except for the fatter line. Jasmine is with her BF for a long time, the guys from R2 are casual and the behavior of the girls can make think just fuck and goodbye especially Angie but most often it's blue balls. I do not judge Angie I appreciate this girl I just put in perspective two different situation To talk about Jasmin I would not be surprised that RLC offers a long-term apartment (for example in Russia).