Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You got me there mate...I was just talking about the fact that she's such a small girl, she'll freeze her tits off in weather like that, dressed like that...

...and how don't you know I haven't got a girl like Jas...:wink:

I am not saying you don't because you might but the abuse everyone is giving this man is ridiculous and embarrassing. Its her choice who she goes for not yours or anyone else on here. This forum is suppose to discuss RLC not throw abuse around when you see something that might not be your fancy.

Imagine he decides to read the forum and sees all the comments about him? Say goodbye to any future show like last night

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jasonwils said:

I am not saying you don't because you might but the abuse everyone is giving this man is ridiculous and embarrassing. Its her choice who she goes for not yours or anyone else on here. This forum is suppose to discuss RLC not throw abuse around when you see something that might not be your fancy.

Imagine he decides to read the forum and sees all the comments about him? Say goodbye to any future show like last night

I dont think that would change anything if he read here which I doubt he will.

6 minutes ago, jasonwils said:

You're only saying that because of the amount of abuse you said last night. Does it bring you joy to put others down?

I actually said he might be a good and nice guy, just not what I was expsecting her bf to look like is all, if she's happy im happy  :shy:

Just now, Fagen said:

I actually said he might be a good and nice guy, just not what I was expsecting her bf to look like is all, if she's happy im happy  :shy:

What about all the other fat jokes

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm afraid that Jasmin's boyfriend may go to his mother to cry, because many people have criticized his physical appearance

I guarantee a lot of  people on this forum have been bullied before but some want to act all big and bully others because they're online. Its ridiculous!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm afraid that Jasmin's boyfriend may go to his mother to cry, because many people have criticized his physical appearance

I have a feeling that his self esteem is 10 times better then anyone in this forum.
IF he reads the comments here, it will make him laugh.
He got a perfect 10 girlfriend and the other girls seem to like him as well while people at this forum never had a girl who look half as good as jasmin.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

I have a feeling that his self esteem is 10 times better then anyone in this forum.
IF he reads the comments here, it will make him laugh.
He got a perfect 10 girlfriend and the other girls seem to like him as well while people at this forum never had a girl who look half as good as jasmin.

He def. overscored as we call it here, lucky him  :cool: