Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

45 minutes ago, vortios said:

And has sleep, lol.

What does that movie sound like ...?

The same movie if your daughter went outside all night with her girlfriends and returned back on the morning

I let you conclude what you want about your daughter :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

while I'm at it lol since when did we go from 7 girl lesbian orgys and parties eating sushi off a nude girl and 2 girls having sex with guys on cam that night now two girls hiding their masturbating and giving totally fake lesbian tease shows gets non stop praise 

Was it really lesbian orgy? Like they had real sex or just some touching and kissing  under the covers?

45 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was it really lesbian orgy? Like they had real sex or just some touching and kissing  under the covers?

Real and not just lesbian sex, there was a bloke there.

My Belle:heart: gave a couple orgasms with a dildo and used it on at least one other. There was cunnilingus as well and more the next night. They went UM so who knows how that ended up. I think the most that were involved at any one time was 4: Megan, Becca, Belle and Lola.

The Cover Up Caro night was a 4 way with Belle, Caro, Lola and Stella. Belle used the dildo on Caro who was also being fingered by Stella, Caro vigorously fingered Belle at the same time and ate out Lola. Lola and Caro then continued ont he balcony outside.

Yeah it was real and probably more happened UM. Crazy times. Sushi night which ended the whole process ended up with Milena and Stella getting fucked, the latter many many times.

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Real and not just lesbian sex, there was a bloke there.

My Belle:heart: gave a couple orgasms with a dildo and used it on at least one other. There was cunnilingus as well and more the next night. They went UM so who knows how that ended up. I think the most that were involved at any one time was 4: Megan, Becca, Belle and Lola.

The Cover Up Caro night was a 4 way with Belle, Caro, Lola and Stella. Belle used the dildo on Caro who was also being fingered by Stella, Caro vigorously fingered Belle at the same time and ate out Lola. Lola and Caro then continued ont he balcony outside.

Yeah it was real and probably more happened UM. Crazy times. Sushi night which ended the whole process ended up with Milena and Stella getting fucked, the latter many many times.

Was that in the b4 house or some other ? Would have been cool if there was an archive where you could go back and rewatch it, but ofc. the replay only goes back a few days and would be impossible I think if they had to save streams from so long ago.

Older guys may correct me, but Nora used to be a DJ at a club. She will know all the places to go. We have seen posters of Nora at a club spinning her songs. Having been to many parts of Spain I can vouch for clubs staying open until 4 or 5 am. Then some head to the beaches to dance and party.