Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

sorry ah Happy I missed the joke

There are a lot of guys here, and a lot of different styles of humour...Sometimes what appears to be funny to 1 guy, it goes straight over the head of the guy it's directed at..For instance, Happy and myself, and a few other guys too, use sarcasm quite a bit. That's probably the hardest to understand, but, IMO, the best...:dodgy:

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Toute nouvelle fille a besoin de connaître les règles de la maison. où les cames sont etc etc .... Donc, ça ne changera jamais. Je déteste aussi UM parce que je préfère regarder Monica sur le canapé vautré dans cette grande tenue que jouer Football Manager sur mon ordinateur portable, mais il doit y avoir fait ...

À moins qu'ils sont d'avoir une orgie 3 fille avec des godes et des talons ...:dodgy:

and me during that time I have to refine some settings... :biggrin:

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit:

Il y a beaucoup de gars ici, et de beaucoup d'humour styles différents ... Parfois, Ce Qui Semble Être à 1 Drôle gars, il va droit au-dessus de la tête du gars, il at..For is Dirigé par exemple , heureux et moi-même, et Quelques Autres also orphies, un peu sarcastique. C'est le plus de Probablement à difficile Comprendre, maîs l'OMI, le ... Meilleur:dodgy:

yes I know and the language barrier helps to miss some sense of the sentences. Especially in humor. But that allows me to perfect my English... thank you my friend
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, martyen said:

yes I know and the language barrier helps to miss some sense of the sentences. Especially in humor. But that allows me to perfect my English... thank you my friend

If you miss any more jokes, (and there might be a few :dodgy:)...I'll try and help you out...:biggrin:

The good thing about this thread now is that guys are lightening up and cracking jokes...We've been through a bad period but the banter is much better now and hopefully we're getting back on track...This forum is suppose to be fun guys...:biggrin:

• Like 1