Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Morning guys...I just want to apologise for any negativity directed towards Amina and her BF last night...It was totally unfair. We've been spoilt rotten by these lovely girls and if that session had been a couple of months ago, we would have thought it mind blowing...Their session this morning was more relaxed, btw...:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys...I just want to apologise for any negativity directed towards Amina and her BF last night...It was totally unfair. We've been spoilt rotten by these lovely girls and if that session had been a couple of months ago, we would have thought it mind blowing...Their session this morning was more relaxed, btw...:biggrin:

no worries naga..respect:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see anything wrong with last night. She seemed a bit giggly at first so I thought she might be another Neia but they soon settled down into some good action. I do wonder what a bloke thinks when he is waiting there and she's next door having a chat with Belle and Rosie.

This is the problem a bloke gives. 2 days ago Belle and Rosie were sunbathing naked in the LR. I am not quite sure why Jasmin brought her BF into the LR knowing that but Belle stayed naked but now with Amina's BF exercising there it would be quite impossible. 

Karol's BF had the right idea. He was discrete and seemed to only visit Karol's room, the shower and the kitchen. For Amina's BF this may be a one off but when Jasmin's BF is occupying the sofa all evening every evening when they have such a big suite upstairs seems a little too intrusive for what is supposed to be a Girls only apartment. I remember the stick Vika and her BF got when he stayed too long and he wasn't nearly as intrusive.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bronzed Blair:biggrin: and My Golden Belle:heart: getting ready to go it. Blair seems to be dressed a bit more casually than Belle.

Now Blair's changed into a more glamorous look as My Belle:heart: does her hair.