Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There wasn't BB...I just didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to but it was still really good...Jeez, they could've done it undercover...:confused:

I don't enjoy most RLC sex sessions unless I'm seeing something new or very good. The best thing sexwise I have seen this year has been Eva, Sam and their guest by a long way. After I have seen a couple a few times I get bored. The exceptions would be Masha because she's so damn good at it, Nicole because she's always interesting and Nelly because you know the passion is off the scale and it will be over quickly. Outside those 3, and TBH Masha just goes on too long so actually I don't normally bother watching her, maybe only Adeline and I will normally watch The Goddess out of loyalty. Out of those first mentioned 3 girls I only really fancy Nicole and she's gone.

Bating I enjoy more because of the unobstructed views, provided there are unobstructed views, but then I tend to enjoy the nudity more. Obviously when it comes to bating Masha and Kitty are good but a bit too obvious but The Goddess is so outstanding now (although I am not keen on the new toy) it almost leaves me a little disappointed at the rest which is totally unfair of me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a good choice Sulz...:heart:

I think her and Nica are very pretty. I prefer them to the more spectacular B2 girls. I would find it hard to chose between them, but as you know I don't have to. However i do like Amina's personality. It was very nice of her to spend time with Avi and Belle on Avi's last day rather than hang out with the couch gang.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

her box open ... LOL

I'm pretty sure that was already open...::)...It was pretty comical and ironic. They couldn't practise safe sex because they couldn't get the condoms out of the box!...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

what a beautifull surprise to wake up to now there is a new couple in B4 (2couples in B4, 1 in B3 LoL) :)

i am glad rlc is ok with that, i was worried when they said they wanna please a variety of poeple, fuck that we all know everybody loves couples it's the main reason that everyone subscribe to rlc. Since the couples on vacation appartment open it's been crazy everyone can't stop talking about it :)

i am really hoping rlc turn every remaining girls on vacation appartment into a couples appartment that would so much better, fuck girls partying & ..., what we all want to see is couples watching tv/eating/fucking it's so entertaining :) and with only 16 couples appartment it's not enough ! Fuck the poeple that don't want to watch couples :)

Really great turn of event rlc, this big house would be wasted on a only girls appartment with such a big couch and fire place right near the tv screen it will be so entertaining to watch couples watching tv and who knows maybe they'll have a lovely love making session after that wow i can't wait :) Now i am just hoping that the last bfs come and join their gfs in B4 that would be so great wow :)

Great work :)

giphy.webp

For anyone that didn't get it, that was irony ... anyway sorry to disrupt this peacefull thread i had to let it out ...

Have a great day guys :)

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Je n'aime la plupart des séances de sexe RLC à moins que je vois quelque chose de nouveau ou très bon. La meilleure Sexwise chose que j'ai vu cette année a été Eva, Sam et leur invité par un long chemin. Après avoir vu un couple quelques fois je me ennuie. Les exceptions seraient Masha parce qu'elle est si sacrément bon dans ce domaine, Nicole parce qu'elle est toujours intéressant et Nelly parce que vous savez la passion est hors de l'échelle et il sera plus rapidement. En dehors de ces 3 et TBH Masha va juste trop longtemps pour en fait je ne dérange pas normalement regarder. Sur ces 3 filles je ne Nicole vraiment envie et elle est partie.

Confit J'aime plus en raison des vues dégagées, pourvu qu'il y ait des vues dégagées, mais je tendance à profiter de la nudité plus. Il est évident que quand il s'agit de confitage Masha et Kitty sont bons, mais un peu trop évident, mais la déesse est si remarquable maintenant (même si je ne suis pas vif sur le nouveau jouet), il me laisse presque un peu déçu au reste qui est totalement injuste de moi . 

I agree with you 100%, I get bored when I look at couples, even if there are beautiful girls like LANA-MARTINA-STECHA-LINDA-ADELINE-EVA or MIRA and like you I need a special event unexpected As NINA & KIRA with a memorable 3somes, same for EVA very good 3somes, for the other girls I mentioned I preferred solo ex: the rare bate of LANA +  the blonde guest, I like the sweetness of ADELINE the wild sexuality of MARTINA unfortunately too often hidden

LINDA-STECHA-MIRA too repetitive, pleasant to watch in small doses. That's why I like the concept of Barça's apartments for renewal. An exeption It's LEORA I already said it's the girl who made me know RLC thank you LEORA

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

what a beautifull surprise to wake up to now there is a new couple in B4 (2couples in B4, 1 in B3 LoL) :)

i am glad rlc is ok with that, i was worried when they said they wanna please a variety of poeple, fuck that we all know everybody loves couples it's the main reason that everyone subscribe to rlc. Since the couples on vacation appartment open it's been crazy everyone can't stop talking about it :)

i am really hoping rlc turn every remaining girls on vacation appartment into a couples appartment that would so much better, fuck girls partying & ..., what we all want to see is couples watching tv/eating/fucking it's so entertaining :) and with only 16 couples appartment it's not enough ! Fuck the poeple that don't want to watch couples :)

Really great turn of event rlc, this big house would be wasted on a only girls appartment with such a big couch and fire place right near the tv screen it will be so entertaining to watch couples watching tv and who knows maybe they'll have a lovely love making session after that wow i can't wait :) Now i am just hoping that the last bfs come and join their gfs in B4 that would be so great wow :)

Great work :)

giphy.webp

For anyone that didn't get it, that was irony ... anyway sorry to disrupt this peacefull thread i had to let it out ...

Have a great day guys :)

I got it Wath...:wink:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm pretty sure that was already open...::)...It was pretty comical and ironic. They couldn't practise safe sex because they couldn't get the condoms out of the box!...:biggrin:

Looking back at the beginning, she must be really tight, she seemed to struggle to take it certainly required lots of lube :dodgy: