Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

25 minutes ago, wathou said:

i agree

it just that the second bf coming in to live in B4 was just too much for me. After like 5-4 months of having girls doing nothing besides watching tv/their phones and bating to get the bonus money i felt/feel like a was watching chaturbate or some similar site like that. So i was hoping for some fresh air with the new girls but not only that is the same dynamic (tv - eating - tv - phone - eating - tv - bating & repeat) but now there are not 1 but two couples ... ( and i am not talking about one night stand or smthing like that.But couples ...) it's just BS ... and i am not asking much but having one party (not a dinner where they go to sleep/go spread for the cam as soon as they finished eating or even like you said fake lesbian crap with a lot of gigles) but a party like we used to have with lola,irma, ... where there was fun,sexyness,... but i guess it require too much work and with the bf being there i don't see happening anytime soon.

Agree it often feels like watching chaturbate, girls on the bed bating / flashing not doing much really, gets borring.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure with Belle sharing a room but maybe Belle and Blair become a couple LOL

How would you feel if belle was fucked by a guy similar to Jasmins bf, would you watch? :biggrin: