Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Avi walked in on My Belle:heart:  3 times within seconds of climax, before during and after. Since the one before My Belle hasn't had a good bate. After Paul caught The Goddess it was a long long time before she bated with him in the house again.

There seems to be more respect from the girls when a guy is known to be in the room but when alone it seems fine to all walk in without knocking etc. Amina does seem to be the one who is more respectful of privacy and knocks and waits

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Creo que todos lo hacen, pero ese podría ser su peor momento todavía.

She is simply natural ...
That's why, she is comfortable almost naked, of course, but there are nuisances at home, she plays with her companions without having to sound sexual, she plays in front of the camera with her body, and does not need to make tents. .. she is definitely unique.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There seems to be more respect from the girls when a guy is known to be in the room but when alone it seems fine to all walk in without knocking etc. Amina does seem to be the one who is more respectful of privacy and knocks and waits

Yes Amina not only knocked twice last night at Rosie's door but waited for a response. I'm not sure any of the others do that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Is there anything your girl isn't good at Sulz...:biggrin:

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle needs to learn to respect privacy and other people's boundaries,,,,,,she has no respect for any of these ladies,,, I have now lost count of the amount of times she has interrupted Rosie while Rosie tried to masturbate.

In my opinion they need locks on those doors,,,these ladies need to tell each other to knock first and wait to be invited in before entering anyone's room,,,,,and they need one of those "do not disturb" signs.

season 7 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 2