Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A minute or 2 later would've been worse...:biggrin:

I think it's worse before. It is somewhat ironic but the views of My Cute Belle:heart: would be better if she hasn't broken the bed. Right now her pussy is under the logo. :sad:

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually she's getting good at that too cos she's doing that now...:biggrin:

Yeah cos she got into bed to sleep. but he cant keep his hands off her, and who can blame him for that. :biggrin:

49 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

when will rose finger bang belle like she did with jasmin soon hopefully

Did this really happen? A guy I spoke to in pm said he watches a lot and told me he didnt recall this, but said that Rose did to Belle. I didnt watch back then so dont know who is wrong or right.

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did this really happen? A guy who said he watches a lot told me he didnt recall this, but said that Rose did to Belle. I didnt watch back then so dont know who is wrong or right.

Rose never did anything like that to Belle. Belle hasn't done much girl/girl stuff beyond massages and pretty tame teasing since the orgy a long time ago. And I don't really get the sense that's likely to change on this visit.

Rose and Jasmin have always had a ton of chemistry IMO, and had what looked like a fingering session under the covers during their last stay. But it was under the covers, so how real it was is up to the viewer.

5 minutes ago, timber said:

Rose never did anything like that to Belle. Belle hasn't done much girl/girl stuff beyond massages and pretty tame teasing since the orgy a long time ago. And I don't really get the sense that's likely to change on this visit.

Rose and Jasmin have always had a ton of chemistry IMO, and had what looked like a fingering session under the covers during their last stay. But it was under the covers, so how real it was is up to the viewer.

Aha so was under the cover, then is hard to know what happened but it probably did happen. I saw a small clip from a night at the b2 house, Belle, Megan and Rebecca getting it on, one of the girls was licking Belle. But unfortunately the clip I saw was only around 1½ min long so didnt get to see much.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Aha so was under the cover, then is hard to know what happened but it probably did happen. I saw a small clip from a night at the b2 house, Belle, Megan and Rebecca getting it on, one of the girls was licking Belle. But unfortunately the clip I saw was only around 1½ min long so didnt get to see much.

So you missed the part when Belle did this to Rebecca's face then? :shy::shy:

16.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1