Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I am getting a new car battery fitted this afternoon so that's when the Barcelona girls will have their big orgy :dodgy: 

had 1 fitted last week and guess what....no orgy:biggrin:

Yeah unfortunately Blair is acting as Big Sis to Belle, and Belle is keeping her clothes on. Then Jasmines man shows up and they all have to dress appropriately. Maybe he is protection, closed the curtains in living room, which made the room darker. Bad timing, my subscription is about to expire. Not sure enough going on to renew.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Yeah unfortunately Blair is acting as Big Sis to Belle, and Belle is keeping her clothes on. Then Jasmines man shows up and they all have to dress appropriately. Maybe he is protection, closed the curtains in living room, which made the room darker. Bad timing, my subscription is about to expire. Not sure enough going on to renew.

Belle did sunbathe naked in the LR when he came in and sat on the sofa. Jasmin could have told him. Belle didn't get up though. 

However Blair who was sometimes naked and bated seems to want to keep her panties on and when I saw the matching outfits yesterday I feared the worst. It is nice that they have matching outfits but not every day - even their thongs matched. Still eventually Belle did get naked for the massage but put panties pack on for lying on the bed, something she wouldn't have done with Avi.

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

B4 about to leave B2

We don't get to see how the B2 girls would react to a fully clothed evening on the sofa :dodgy: - I am not sure Sofi can stay out of her bedroom long at the moment especially if Naomi is in it ...