Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

estas chicas se masturban con tanta frecuencia que no son noticias, sería más noticias si se perdieran un día

If you think about it, that is the only game they offer. Because when they have tended some other possible encounter, in the rooms, they have not gone from caresses. As I have seen from the news of other users, it was too much like what they do at K & K & K. Or those almost endless K & K sessions when they were alone in the house.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

This can't be page 899 of the monthh of March, why have they stopped counting the pages from the 1st of the month to the 30th or 31st  ??

they are going back to the first of the year I just looked

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

This can't be page 899 of the monthh of March, why have they stopped counting the pages from the 1st of the month to the 30th or 31st  ??

they are going back to the first of the year I just looked,edited sorry it double posted on me

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2030 Amina, Belle, Blair, Nica y Rose se fueron al club
Jas & bf y el novio de Amina están en casa

Does not it seem strange to you, that the couple of one of the girls, stay at home alone?
Can it mean something else? (and I do not say it, for not spoiling my sensation or idea)

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If you think about it, that is the only game they offer. Because when they have tended some other possible encounter, in the rooms, they have not gone from caresses. As I have seen from the news of other users, it was too much like what they do at K & K & K. Or those almost endless K & K sessions when they were alone in the house.

we are seeing way to much of that lately watching a couple of girls tickle each other is getting old its all teases for bonuses nothing real,real would be the girls going out coming home drunk and actually doing something together once in awhile

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1