Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Eh bien maintenant, je ne sais pas pour vous les gars, mais je trouve cela très égoïste de Naomi, au moins, elle pouvait retourné la faveur du mieux qu'elle sait. Je me rends compte que Sophie sophistiquée est très bonne à la séduction, et Naomi ne séduis naturelle, mais pour obtenir un preneur et non un donneur, bien que c'est tout simplement égoïste. Rien de semblable pour vos biscuits et du lait et au lit, vous allez. Sophie vous devez travailler avec Monica, elle vous mènera au bord de votre recherche, Naomi n'a tout simplement pas en elle.

il faudrait peut etre que naomi se raproche de monica

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Bueno, no sé ustedes, pero me parece que era muy egoísta con Naomi, al menos podría devolverle el favor lo mejor que sabe. Me doy cuenta de que Sophisticated Sophie es muy buena en seducción, y sedujo a Natural Naomi, pero para ser un tomador y no un dador, bueno, eso es simplemente egoísta. No hay nada como conseguir tus galletas y leche y llevarlo a la cama. Sophie, necesitas trabajar con Monica, ella te llevará al límite que estás buscando, Naomi simplemente no lo tiene en ella.

Without wanting to contradict him, because I'm nobody to do it, but I think Naomi, has done more this time, than Monica.
I do not doubt that any of the three girls, is to the taste of all men,
But I think, and do not take my words off, that he lets himself be carried away more by his taste, and I do not say that I would not like to see Monica, with any of the other two girls. But maybe, she's in another game. At least that I have the impression.
As for what he says, maybe, Naomi, be the one in the next step.
If they asked me for an opinion, it's not good either, all the same night. At least, that would give foot or justify, to a second round, as in football matches.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

camera 2/3 she was clearly on her way down when he pulled her back up not once but twice

I know it looked like that but only teasing I think, she dont seem to like it. I mean what guy would say no to a bj especially from her? :huh: Not a chance he would reject that :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Now, I don't know about you guys, but I find that was very selfish of Naomi, at least she could returned the favor the best she knows how. I realize that Sophisticated Sophie is very good at seduction, and did seduce  Natural Naomi, but to be a taker and not a giver, well that is just plain selfish. Nothing like getting your cookies and milk and off to bed you go. Sophie you need to work with Monica, she will take you the edge your looking for and over the cliff to extreme climax, Naomi just doesn't have it in her.

Not very Impressed with Naomi tonight, nope not at all.

Can we have a show of hands...Does anyone think that Naomi should return the favour and finger bate Sofie?...:biggrin:

I posted this a while ago...The night just petered out as normal...:sad:...and now Sofie's bating in her tent...:huh:

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Can we have a show of hands...Does anyone think that Naomi should return the favour and finger bate Sofie?...:biggrin:

I posted this a while ago...The night just petered out as normal...:sad:...and now Sofie's bating in her tent...:huh:

she bought a lifetime membership to the camping club

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I know it looked like that but only teasing I think, she dont seem to like it. I mean what guy would say no to a bj especially from her? :huh: Not a chance he would reject that :biggrin:

its his birtdbay she is going to tease a blow job after everything else she did for his birthday?she pushed him back so he was laying down then started to go down and he pops right up pulling her back up I think that's pretty obvious who was stopping what and like I said not once but twice

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Podemos tener una mano alzada ... ¿Alguien piensa que Naomi debería devolver el favor y hablar con Sofie?:biggrin:

Publiqué esto hace un tiempo ... La noche se acabó como de costumbre ... :sad:... y ahora Sofie está luchando en su tienda ...:huh:

yes.gif