Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, epohaninjd said:

What girl not need man in life? pretty boring be with girls all time. Boys leaving soon.

yes you lovely ladies do need a man in your life, and your are right you women do get bored with being around other women all the time.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nicely Naughty Nica is another one of the Barcelona girls that came in with a bang, and made her name quickly, but as of late has faded into obscurity. She is another follower, and has no Idea what to do without Rosey or Amina leading the way for her, then when it gets a warm in the kitchen, she of course bails out, and hide away from view. :huh: Time for the "BOYS" to go home, the title of this apartment is "Girls on Vacation"

Thestarider.. laying it down...:biggrin:  for real

7 hours ago, vortios said:

A little lost, yes I am, since B1, is closed.
As for Jas and her partner, I suppose it is the normal behavior of a couple, perhaps some strange things have been commented, but they seem not to understand, that in many occasions, people can not be 100%. And, I'm wrong, or he's not turning 30 years old again.

Ahh B1... the apartment of many memories.. a beginning crazy times,  ground-breaking events.. anger action some good some bad.. bad cam angles.. some good cam angles....upsets.. parties.. crazy guys.. crazy girls.. memorable girls..some.. not very memorable girls...thanks B1 for helping to get us here... aww:cry:.......:blush:

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nicely Naughty Nica es otra de las chicas de Barcelona que llegó con un éxito, y se hizo un nombre rápidamente, pero últimamente se ha desvanecido en la oscuridad. Ella es otra seguidora, y no tiene idea de qué hacer sin Rosey o Amina, y cuando se pone caliente en la cocina, ella por supuesto se refugia y se esconde de la vista. :huh:Hora de que los "CHICOS" se vayan a casa, el título de este apartamento es "Chicas de vacaciones"

Traditionally, girls, with "little" or "null" (and this is more an assumption than a confirmation) experience in front of the cameras, and I retract to the first time that Belle, and other girls, appear in RLC, are quite followers of the girls, who had more experience inside the house. I remember in B1, as it seemed, that they followed like a road, where they started in a room, the smallest, and they got more interesting as they came to the big room. After three months of permanence.
And I mention Belle, because there will be clients, that if I name Anna, Lola, Carolina, Danaya, and others, maybe, they do not know who I'm talking about.
Maybe, you can tell me, that RLC, is not this one. And also, it is very likely that you are right. But with all the experience that RLC, must also have accumulated, there would be things, which should be clear. Or at least, I have clear.
One of them, is to mix couples with single girls, and now I'm talking about Nica's case. Of course, a single girl, surrounded by couples, will always feel a bit displaced, and I see it even logical. At least, I see it that way.
But that's not the fault of the girls, but of bad management of the house where that happens.

• Upvote 1