Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

You're talking about Vika, I'm talking way before that when K and K were tenanta  Maybe you were not a member of RLC then .

s

Yes was vika,indeed wasn't member when th ks were in barca place,Nora only see her a lot after when she stayed some time in barca(with Irma and others if I remember it good),thanks for the info.

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I think that very much depends on which viewers you ask. Some are happy with the current situation, some just want the boys to leave for a bit of space and some might want them to continue as couples in a couples apartment. I'd lean to the third option but that would be me being selfish, but if not then the second option. If the boys had acted like Karol's BF then I don't have a problem but they spent too much time in the common areas. You have to eat in the kitchen but not spend hours on end there and in the lounge. It almost felt like it was the other 3 (not including Rosie because obviously she knew one of them very well) were suddenly guests in what is supposed to be their apartment. So maybe good for 3 , not so good for the other 3.

I don't think they have that much influence on the behaviour of the other girls though. Amina's boyfriend don't spend that much time in the common areas, they are often away during the day, and in Amina's room during the night. Jas' BF participate in the communal life, but he obviously know some of the girls well. And he doesn't seem to have any impact on Rosie's nudity :biggrin: My speculation is that he knows Belle and Blair too, but I am not so sure.

I'd say the more we see of the girl's real life (and that include the boyfriends), the better. But having one of the couples move to B3 could makes sense I guess. I didn't have the impression that Amina's BF would stay long - and he is already packing apparently, 1 week of holidays sounds about right, and a good balance imho. Don't know how long Jas' BF will stay though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Monica home.. made bed.. changed clothes and is stripping off already... hmm must have been energised by the outing this morning... nice to see her happy:biggrin:

i really like Monica. She is sexy as hell, and she seems to be really fun. The way she was playing and laughing when she put the vibrator on the bed the other day was adorable. :heart:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't think they have that much influence on the behaviour of the other girls though. Amina's toy boy don't spend that much time in the common areas, they are often away during the day, and in Amina's room during the night. Jas' BF participate in the communal life, but he obviously know some of the girls well. And he doesn't seem to have any impact on Rosie's nudity :biggrin: My speculation is that he knows Belle and Blair too, but I am not so sure.

I'd say the more we see of the girl's real life (and that include the boyfriends), the better. But having one of the couples move to B3 could makes sense I guess. I didn't have the impression that Amina's BF would stay long - and he is already packing apparently, 1 week of holidays sounds about right, and a good balance imho. Don't know how long Jas' BF will stay though.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure was in the Nora case?i Remeber that hapenning but was with that beard dude..Fidel and his girlfriend,she didn't like the others walking around naked and basicaly told them for not doing it,and only thing to see for some time was dam Fidel in livingroom with the computer.

I never forget dose days LMAO