Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

In my opinion, it was a good thing that Kong was there last night, if it hadn't been for him, there wouldn't have had a party.  He was the reason for the party, His birthday or going away party, whatever,.  Thank him for that or we could have had another dull T.V . NIGHT   !!!

I agree Robert ::)

• Like 3

Than this girls using us I give you Example  why Jas never did Except the night before she move in B4 bate when she move in B4 with her BF she was completely  deferent person  in my opinion when she was in B2 first time I use to call her beautiful girl with grandmother underwear she never bate if she did I din't see it , I think she is doing this which I did't watch to cover her ass from us , let hope see after he is gone be open the way she is now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Que estas chicas usándonos te doy Ejemplo de por qué Jas nunca lo hizo Excepto la noche antes de que ella se moviera en B4 bate cuando se movió en B4 con su BF era una persona completamente deferente en mi opinión cuando estaba en B2 la primera vez que solía llamarla hermosa chica con ropa interior de abuela que nunca pelea si lo hizo No lo vi, creo que ella está haciendo esto, lo que no vi para cubrir su culo de nosotros, esperemos que después de que él se haya ido, se abra de la manera que ella está ahora 

Strange it will be, that the girls, return to behave as they did last night, but, in a couple of months, you can clarify if I am or not right.

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Mira chicos, no dije que era malo chicos, ¿me veis quejándome de otros apartamentos? No, porque no miro las copelas, lo siento, solo porque veo un apartamento para chicas, si el hombre se queda 1-2 días, no lo hago. cuidado Ese es mi punto que a ustedes les gusta o no, esa es mi opinión, no pago a RLC para ver a hombres y mujeres a quienes les pago para ver solo apartamentos para chicas  

Just to mention, that only a day ago, less than 24 hours ago, people did not want or were upset by the presence of men in the house. Now, it seems that the party was a success.
But it was not clear to me, if the girls were not comfortable half naked with strange men in front of them, or because they were waiting for the bacchanalian party, to show their full potential.