Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no importa si pueden o no tener fiestas locas sin chicos a su alrededor, ellos eligieron no hacerlo ya que la historia se ha demostrado y yo preferiría ver a un chico en estas fiestas si eso significa que realmente vemos algo más que chicas haciéndose cosquillas unas a otras o falso bajo el sexo general

As I said, the bacchanal is fine, I can not say anything, in fact, I agree, there is always the figure of a cicho in all parties.
But I refuse to think, according to the translation of the comments, that these girls are so stupid, that they are unable to have a party in conditions, without the male presence. More when the male presence is less than testimonial, or as I was told last night, Jas told him they would throw a party for him.
Someone who understands Russian.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

As I said, the bacchanal is fine, I can not say anything, in fact, I agree, there is always the figure of a cicho in all parties.
But I refuse to think, according to the translation of the comments, that these girls are so stupid, that they are unable to have a party in conditions, without the male presence. More when the male presence is less than testimonial, or as I was told last night, Jas told him they would throw a party for him.
Someone who understands Russian.

if the party was for him thats fine, but they did not half to make it look like a sit up. like act 1 starts in the living then act 2 goes to the bedroom then act 3 goes to the tub. then after that the show over. 

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it does not mater if they can or not have wild parties without guys around they chose not to as history has proven out and I for one would rather see a guy around at these parties if that means we actually see something other than girls tickling each other or fake under blanket sex

Couldn't agree more,from Back massages,body painting,underblanket sex OR what we seen last night..totaly prefer last night,lost of girls naked,an couple had sex at good view,two girls bated also good view,miles better than the 100back massage of girl to girl.

Just now, bobbysac said:

It happens 90% of the times,a lot say that don't like this crazy nights but somehow most of the times the site gets slower(most probarby due to number of persons watching at same time).

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

si la fiesta fue para él, está bien, pero no hicieron ni la mitad de hacer que pareciera una sentada. como el acto 1 comienza en la vida, luego el acto 2 va al dormitorio y acto 3 va a la bañera. luego de eso el show terminó. 

As the parties put it, I think that, we can not know.
What I have read, is that most people liked that bacchanal, especially the masturbations after the party.
Personally I create some doubts, but I do not want to bore anyone.
I'm just saying, hopefully, there would be a big party a week ... there would be 4 parties a month, but I know that's asking too much.

12 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

if the party was for him thats fine, but they did not half to make it look like a sit up. like act 1 starts in the living then act 2 goes to the bedroom then act 3 goes to the tub. then after that the show over. 

just like professional wrestling--all planned and fake :dodgy:

Edited by happyone