Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, Karrui said:

Has anyone received any response from the RLC about the camera freezes from last night at the party?

Yes,it was very bad last night,almost unwatchable. I don't even bother writing RLC anymore,the responses i get are about MY internet, check MY speed,clear cookies and cache,always the same bullshit, which my internet is good and never messes up watching other sites or movies,,so the best thing i can do is tell them i will stop subscribing if it does not improve. (IF THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT MY MONEY:huh::biggrin: )

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was saying 'I'm sure I bated on cam last night for the viewers, but I'm not sure if it was just the once, twice, three times...I lost count'..:dodgy:

do you understand Russian?

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

looks like sia is sleeping in the lr something weird is going on to many girls and no new names listed

There are 7 girls there now, the same number as when the apt opened...There just happens to be a bloke there occupying a space...

There are 7 girls there now, the same number as when the ,apt opened...There just happens to be a bloke there occupying a space...

and I'm starting to think he is going nowhere till jasmin leaves I know I would not if I were him

There are 7 girls there now, the same number as when the apt opened...There just happens to be a bloke there occupying a space...

He may be taking up space,lots of it,,lol,, but it doesn't affect the sleeping arrangements,just too many girls for now,1 girl can share a bed with the new girl.:biggrin: