Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 11 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Si cela fait en quelque sorte la changer ses manières et arrêter de nous taquiner alors je serais heureux de le faire tous les soirs jusqu'à ce qu'elle arrête de déconner avec nous ,,,, il est tout obtenir vraiment vieux et très rapidement ,,,, je déteste quand elle chuchote à l'oreille de Naomi et lui dit de couvrir ou de fermer ses jambes.

J'espère qu'elle arrête de nous taquine plus tôt que tard.

GIF automne

Sorry SOFIE but I totally agree with MIKE and yet I was an absolute fan of you but every day that passes is a disappointment....:sad:

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I have stopped doing the RLC league I am still amazed at what are the most watched cams. Last night the 4 way  (*) bath had so much going on - like I said a fair amount of it was blocked - but even that was not enough to gain more viewers than Sofie & Co. I guess the message is she is just better at attracting viewers than anybody ever. The ranking of the epic performance by Nica I understand as it was too late for many.

* OK technically 5 way but I was only watching the ones with girl tits :biggrin:

Here are the top cam stats between 1 am and  3 am that night.

image.png.57c7cb5deca1ef2ac9924b95db875358.png

The bath is by far above Sofie's room

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Here are the top cam stats between 1 am and  3 am that night.

image.png.57c7cb5deca1ef2ac9924b95db875358.png  0   2.74 kB

The bath is by far above Sofie's room

Phantom but that is a very specific time period while the bedroom antics and the bath were going on and Sofie's peak viewers were outside that time so you are looking at a different things and over 2 hours instead of 24 hours. Also you need to describe your exact method of measure. It actual does vary during the cycle but all that means is that Sofie and Co and actually I am talking about the LR the next day could even get above the average number of viewers over a 20 minute period which it did at least half the time. Many arguments can be made but in raw terms what I said was right. You are simply choosing a different measure but while i am choosing a predetermined time window you are choosing one which has been determined by events.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Phantom but that is a very specific time period while the bedroom antics and the bath were going on and Sofie's peak viewers were outside that time so you are looking at a different thing and over 2 hours instead of 24 hours. Also your need to describe you exact method of measure. It actual does vary during the cycle but all that means is that Sofie and Co and actually I am talking about the LR the next day could even get above the average number of viewers over a 20 minute period which it did at least half the time. Many arguments can be made but in raw terms what I said was right. You are simply choosing a different measure but while i am choosing a predetermined time window you are choosing one which has been determined by events.

In addition the 2 events you are comparing were not concurrent. The events on Sofie's bed lasted from 1 to 2 and the events in the bath lasted from 2 to 3 so the only thing you can measure is the 2 periods on the bed and in fact Jasmin's started later so you would have to throw in the LR period. During that period it is clear that the Sofie bed in NV and the Jasmin party in colour swapped the top cam because after 2 a.m. it would have been all the Jasmin bathroom.

Anyway that is irrelevant because the massage on the table 19 hours later had a sustained peak at least almost as high if not higher and when I looked at it the latter. Is that not surprising?

I put it to you people will remember the bath and not the massage so that is why it is so surprising. However even before that where you show Sofie and Co. scoring highly on Top Cam wouldn't you have thought a one-of event (I'm talking about topless party time in colour) would blow away what for Sofie and Co was a nightly thing and from what I saw tamer than normal? 

• Like 1