Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

thanks i can't seem to remember her as I was not a member of RLC for the last 2 years all I had in this time was free rooms and thumbnails,  And B2 had no free room at that time.

I still watched B2 on the thumbnails when I wasn't a member LOL

8 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Seems like a fun girl :dodgy::cry:  Like Blair  ??

Blair has bated openly more than once and got naked for hours. Obviously she has outside problems which cause her great upset. 

Sia spent much of her time outside on modeling assignments probably ... at least that's what we though not that we can talk about it. Only near the end did she interact strongly with the others especially Belle. At the party (well 2 girls dancing with alcohol) I am talking about Michelle was her usual teasing self. Belle stayed in her room having been out all day until she gave a brief burst of energy in order to heat it up. Sia did it seem then get excited and moved on Michelle only as I say for Michelle to do what she did so often once it got too hot. Sia was left dancing drunk on her own by the other 2 for more than a hour. I was sad for her but she still seemed to be enjoying herself. That was really the most we ever saw of her.    

Belle went in the LR to talk to her earlier. Wonder if she will stay and where will she sleep  ?

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Blair has bated and got naked. Obviously she has outside problems which cause her great upset. 

Sia spent much of her time outside on modeling assignments probably ... at least that's what we though not that we can talk about it. nly near the end did she interact strongly with the others especially Belle. At the party I am talking about Michelle was her usual teasing self. Belle stayed in her room having been out all day until she gave a brief burst of energy in order to heat it up. Sia did it seem then get excited and moved on Michelle only as I say for Michelle to do what she did so often once it got too hot. Sia was left dancing drunk on her own by the other 2 for more than a hour. I was sad for her but she still seemed to be enjoying herself. That was really the most we ever saw of her.    

43 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is the blonde Rebecca  ??

I don't think so,Rebecca of b2 had big amazing breasts and an doll face,this blonde i didn't se her good but it's skinny and small breasts,totaly the oposite of Rebecca.

Hace 46 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

No tengo idea de lo que está pasando. La última vez, Mi beldad :heart: pasó los últimos días de Sia con ella y luego la buena hacerse amigos. Está claro que los 5 que están allí, incluido Blair, se han unido fuertemente y se han juntado con los invitados, aunque aparte de B & B, ¿no fueron los otros los que los vieron ayer? No estoy seguro ya que estaba viendo una Belle, bueno, pero la transmisión de TV estaba bloqueada en Belle, todo el día. Parecía silencioso cuando todos regresaron.

Certainly, something is happening, but no idea what happens in reality.
As for the time of Belle Sia, and Blair, I do not remember that time, nor many people either.
Something worth remembering happened in that time?
Some comment that Sia, is not even like a girl who likes the party as Belle, Rose, or even, the own Nica, who made the last night, a stellar appearance, which I think no one expected of her.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Phantom but that is a very specific time period while the bedroom antics and the bath were going on and Sofie's peak viewers were outside that time so you are looking at a different things and over 2 hours instead of 24 hours. Also you need to describe your exact method of measure. It actual does vary during the cycle but all that means is that Sofie and Co and actually I am talking about the LR the next day could even get above the average number of viewers over a 20 minute period which it did at least half the time. Many arguments can be made but in raw terms what I said was right. You are simply choosing a different measure but while i am choosing a predetermined time window you are choosing one which has been determined by events.

i probably did not understand what you were talking about.

42 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Ella no hizo nada. Michelle la emborrachó una vez pero cuando Sia se enamoró, Michelle desapareció afuera con Belle para una de sus conversaciones de 90 minutos en el balcón.

Ella nunca estaba desnuda afuera del baño, aunque fue la primera en ir desnuda tomando el sol en B2, bueno, la primera que vi salir y entrar como si ya no hubiera una cámara de balcón, y Belle siguió al día siguiente y ¡ella estaba definitivamente desnuda ... en noviembre! 

Thanks for the info.
I suppose that will be the reason, why it did not happen in the annals of the great girls of RLC.
Only for you information, in November, and in some days, the temperature at noon, can rise from 15 ºC to 20 ºC, so for a girl from the East or North of Europe, temperatures are more than pleasant.
For that reason, it is not strange, to see in the Spanish coasts, to see young girls in bikini, even the most daring, bathing in the sea at that time of the year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i probably did not understand what you were talking about.

That's OK. I wasn't clear that I meant the following day. Bathtime at B4 did get a much higher audience than B2 that night because Masha/Dasha/Sasha I think got a bigger audience as well but at a different time - now that is a mystery.