Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I personally think that even though Naomi is a grown woman and does her own thing outside of RLC, She is a new girl on the block on RLC,,and she looks at Sofie as a big sister and makes Sofie show her the do's and Don'ts of the way to act while on RLC.

The night when there was a knock on the door,,Sofie whispered into Naomi's ear to cover up and Naomi has been covered up most of the time since,,, Every time I see Sofie whisper into Nami's ear I see naomi do something just seconds after,,whether it kissing Sofie,Closing her legs or covering up.

I think that Sofie has a huge influence on what Naomi does IMHO. 

I don't know if Sofir is doing it because she doesn't want the other girls to be naked all the time while she hides,,,or that she wants to always be the one to be on top cam in that Apt.

Sophie is extremely controlling and always has been. I presume she is already very jealous of Monica and her ability to draw the viewers in for long periods of time. Naomi needs to learn from Monica and not Sophie if she wants to maximize her benefit from being on RLC

See the source image

Magnificent Majestic Marvelous MONICA

See the source image

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No wonder your book will never get published or make it to the New York's best seller list.:biggrin::biggrin:

I seen your book in the trashcans lol I am sorry to say that Mike 

Just now, Thestarider said:

Sophie is extremely controlling and always has been. I presume she is already very jealous of Monica and her ability to draw the viewers in for long periods of time. Naomi needs to learn from Monica and not Sophie if she wants to maximize her benefit from being on RLC

See the source image

She is being Mentored by the wrong person,,, Sofie is just here to tease,, I thought that by now she would have changed but she seems stuck in her ways,,now she is taking down Naomi with her,, It's so Sad because I think that Naomi doesn't care about being naked or masturbate openly,,,but sadly she has a bad teacher.

• Like 1