Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

so Jasmin would stay longer than a month, He goes crazy without being around her, and makes her feel guilty for wanting to have fun without him. This is why she is always on the phone with him and crying a lot. Makes sense to me.

I had the same idea,,,this was going to be a longer stay for Jasmin than her previous stays,,, His birthday was coming up too,,so he was probably on the phone making her feel guilty for being away from him for such a long time,,,,he may have even accused her of cheating with a Barcelona guy,,who knows, but we saw her crying a lot every time she was on the phone with him,,and now here he is going on 3 weeks now.:huh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Jas bf have his passport and checking something on Rose's PC now.. Hopelessly book some airline tickets 

Didn't Belle have her passport out checking something with Rosie earlier? I think maybe she's just making sure everything is arranged for when she goes.

43 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm worried about the new girl Tiana that she is going to get bed sores, not the most social of the girls is she

No Bed Sores yet Emmett, she looks like she has some pretty good red spots from having her ass planted in that bed though, and a nice round ass it is.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I had the same idea,,,this was going to be a longer stay for Jasmin than her previous stays,,, His birthday was coming up too,,so he was probably on the phone making her feel guilty for being away from him for such a long time,,,,he may have even accused her of cheating with a Barcelona guy,,who knows, but we saw her crying a lot every time she was on the phone with him,,and now here he is going on 3 weeks now.:huh:

if you looked like him and had a beautiful woman like her cant blame the guy for being a little insecure and I figured he would not willing leave not without her anyways,would any of us willing leave jasmin and a house full of pretty half naked I mean sometimes totally naked girls  I know I would not